365 Startling Days of Boynton Page-A-Day Calendar 2017

365 Startling Days of Boynton Page-A-Day Calendar 2017

B. inggris Tolong jwb dgn benar

Tolong jwb dgn benar

Jawaban:

Membuat dialogue yang sudah diberi contoh dibawah, Menanyakan pekerjaan atau aktivitas yang dilakukan oleh keluarga temanmu. saya akan membantu sedikit, I hope my answer's correct.

1. You : What do you do ?

  You friend : I am a singer, I have a lot of subordinates when I bear at a party.

2. You : What does your mother do?

    You friend :   My mother is designer. she has a lot of nice dresses that she made.

3. You : What does your Father do ?

   You friend : My father is a doctor, he comes home late at night and there are so many patients in the hospital.

4. You :  What does your sister do?

  You friend : my sister is a chef, her cooking is delicious and he always cooks in the restaurant

5. You : What does your brother do?

   You friend : My brother is a manager,he works in the office and always comes home late, and he has so many office files

*No 6- 7 bisa dilajutkan dengan menanyakan aktivitas keluarga temanmu, akan saya berikan 1 contoh lagi, tinggal diubah nama keluarganya dan aktivitasnya ya, selanjutnya bisa dicoba sendiri agar mengerti lebih dalam,Yang digaris bawahi ubah nama dan aktvitasnya.Thank you.

No 6 :

You : what is your father doing?

You friend : My father is cleaning his car

Penjelasan : Semoga Membantu,Thanks

#Nocopas

#Nocheat

Nt*:

*TOLONG JANGAN DIHAPUS JAWABAN TANPA ALASAN!! HARGAILAH YANG MENJAWAB!!

*TOLONG JANGAN MENGHAPUS JAWABAN ORANG DEMI MENDAPATKAN POINT!!

*TIDAK MENERIMA JAWABAN YANG SALAH HANYA DEMI MENDAPATKAN POINT!

[answer.2.content]